Spero's Needs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spero's Needs

Post by ArcaneJill on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 am

Our town is growing fast! Now that we're out of the very beginning stages and Anto and I don't have to dump money into the town treasury every other day, I've upped most of the market max's to hold more on the market.

However, I'm noticing some definite balance issues here. As much as we try, Anto and I can't do everything! We need all your help to make this a great town! So if you're good at something, or want to work on something to elevate your skill, let us know.

Blacksmithing and carpentry seem to be covered. I've noticed some potions on sale from Apoclypze so I hope he's aiming to be our town alchemist. Anto goes fishing and I go mining or wood-chopping when one of us can be spared from the town (one of us is always in town to keep an eye on things).

Baking and milling are two big ones that need helpers. There are a few meals in the bistro, but they seem to be selling fast so another cook wouldn't hurt. Miners and wood-choppers are always in demand. We always need farm fields and the produce from them (though please note that the town is NOT buying hops until a use for them is coded). We always need animal products as well. So if you like to travel, go mine or chop wood please. If you like to stay home, please consider learning to mill or bake breads while you tend your fields and animals.

Please post here with any jobs that you are good at or willing to become good at!

(Please also post if there are any major jobs that I've forgotten Laughing )

List of jobs and level (normal/expert/master/etc if applicable) and who can fill them

Blacksmith

ArcaneJill - Expert
Niveus - Normal?

Carpenter

Anto_capone - Master

Miner

ArcaneJill
Axel
Thistletumbler
Niveus

Wood Chopper

ArcaneJill

Miller

Baker

Alchemist

Cook

Anto_capone (3 ingredients)
Brian
Niveus (3 ingredients)

Tailor

Last edited by ArcaneJill on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
ArcaneJill
Seeker

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Spero's Needs

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:42 am

i have got a pickaxe and have been mining twice Smile it takes loads of my life points tho ;l

ive got a potato field too if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcaneJill on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Yeah mining hits me hard as well. I usually go out, stay until I'm down to about 20 life, run fast for home and then sit in town until my life points are back up to max.
ArcaneJill
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 pm

I have expert mining.

I'm planning on starting to go woodcutting in a little bit. Just doing some miscellaneous things first, though.

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:56 am

Well, my best skill is cooking and I generally try to keep at least one meal of each type(ingredient in the bistro). I'm not quite up to 2 ingredient meals yet, but working on it and should be there soon. I think my next two best skills are harvesting and working with cows, but I plan on making cheese and learning the light armourer skill.

I'm willing to get a pig and try that out, though it's going to be a little while until I have the money for it. Also, I know some people interested in specializing in healing, blacksmithing, and alchemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:48 pm

I also have expert fishing. I'm the guy supplying the town with all the cheap fish and the stupid named fish meals Razz

I noticed the bistro was set on well priced single items meals, so I don't make any of those. Thanks Brian for keeping that stocked! Smile

We really need millers and bakers it seems though, the bistro is constantly running out of bread and I have to grind up my tiny little baking and milling skill to keep up.
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

I am going to keep making cheese and selling cheese meals. I am just getting out to do some herb hunting and alchemy.

Would it be helpful if I milled my wheat into flour before selling it?

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 am

it would be helpful yes Smile
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:56 am

I'm willing to try out a pig, it would be good to know when someone breeds one to buy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:34 am

I moved to Spero a couple of days ago.

Expert Cook (51.666 - 3 ingredients)
Expert Miner (60.868)
Advanced Blacksmith (25.148)

Other notable skills
Cow attitude (29.329 - 1 stam = 2 unit)
Horse attitude (39.229 - 1 stam = 2 unit)
Cheese making (24.690)

Is there anything that I can help the town with?
I would like to improve my chicken attitude, horse attitude and cooking skill.
I don't mind mining (iron or coal) or chopping wood but would prefer to have my chickens slaughtered before that, 25/30 atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Welcome to Spero ^_^

Btw just an update, I'm no longer an expert miner, but I'm now a master miner Cool

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:21 pm

could really help us make some cows if you;d like, and welcome to spero Smile
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcaneJill on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Welcome to Spero Niveus, good to have you here. I updated the list in the first post but I can't remember if you can make Normal or Expert things with 25% blacksmithing so I guessed Razz
ArcaneJill
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Its normal Wink

Thanks for the welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 pm

The town still could really use a miller and a baker. Smile
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Would Spero be interested in some trade? I can readily send a lot of wheat your way as soon as I have people willing to make the run. If you prefer, I can speak with Kidak and our Town Miller about making it into flour first or a mix therein. Let me know if you are interested or if you have anything else you need.

~ DiLasso, Camaar Market Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm

I could also make you bread. I can make you any amount you would like and could a day every now and then to run up and drop it off. I would just need to know your prices. actually if you could mail either me or Dilasso your price list we can see what we have that you need and vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm

As Anto said, Spero needs a miller and a baker... not wheat or bread, though we do need some bread donated to help the new people, if you'd like to do that.

Anto, I recommend you raise the wages for millers and lower the price for flour.

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:14 pm

wage for millers right now is standard .5 per 1 stamina, and the flour is sold at break even (no profit to town) and will decrease as we finish our wheat upgrade as they are tied together.

38 for wheat and 81 for flour = 34 for bread; i'm not sure what camaar prices are but we are trying to lower our bread price to make the free meals in the bistro more readily available. Smile
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 pm

am curious tho, what are the prices on bread/wheat/flour in camaar?
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Selling Buying
Flour 1.1 s 1 s
Wheat .5 s .45 s
Bread .31 s .3 s

The standard wage is an awfully low wage, though... I made about 2 or 3 silver per day on average, which is why I hire at 1 bronze per unit.

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Bread here is 32b in the bistro right now. The other prices are accurate. Our wages are relatively low but most still pay enough to allow people to at least buy daily bread with a small sum left over. It depends on the jobs of course. We are upgrading one of the fields and are paying .5/unit. We currently have over 400 wheat on our market and almost 1000 bread. If you have something in excess, please let me know. I'd be glad to help where we can. If we can agree on the goods, I'd even be happy to lower the price some (where I can) for the traders to move the goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcaneJill on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm

We do need bread. Another portion of the current problem is the lack of wood. There is some flour and some wheat but no wood to bake with. Town funds are never remotely as high as Camaar's treasury, but I'll see what we can afford to spend to import some bread. Until then, I recommend people eat eggs and fish as they are both cheap.
ArcaneJill
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:40 am

Well, the buying price for wood in Camaar is 35, while it's 20 in Spero. There's a reason Spero isn't sold much wood.

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 am

Axel Ackland wrote:Selling Buying
Flour 1.1 s 1 s
Wheat .5 s .45 s
Bread .31 s .3 s

The standard wage is an awfully low wage, though... I made about 2 or 3 silver per day on average, which is why I hire at 1 bronze per unit.

2-3 silver a day is an awfully low wage? I think I hate you, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top