The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILER ALERT] New Quest: Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest

+3
Axel Ackland
Brown
Lord Arogandor
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[SPOILER ALERT] New Quest: Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest Empty [SPOILER ALERT] New Quest: Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest

Post by Lord Arogandor Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Dear Seekers,

I really hope you will enjoy this new Quest. I tried to make it as pleasant as possible for you all Smile
Feel free to post your experiences about this quest. You also can post your questions or even suggestions to improve this quest even more.
cheers
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER ALERT] New Quest: Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest Empty Re: [SPOILER ALERT] New Quest: Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Why 100 Grail Tokens? Sad This kinda punishes people that actually use them. You already have a 100 days requirement, which is closely related to the amount of Grail Tokens you can have.

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER ALERT] New Quest: Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest Empty Re: [SPOILER ALERT] New Quest: Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest

Post by Brown Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 pm

The Grail Tokens is an overall collection.

So if you have 10 and use 5 you will still have 10 overally collected

Hope this clears it up
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Indeed Smile Its not the current amount of Grail Tokens you have, but the total amount of Grail Tokens ever collected. You can see eachothers collected Grail Tokens on the Seekers profile. The current number of Grail Tokens you have is not shown to others.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Ah That's a lot better. Then it's just me missing several days of voting. Still, I think the character date and grail tokens are a bit two of the same thing, since those are very closely related, but that's just me nitpicking Wink I can test the Quest in a month Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 pm

i'm on the Quest right now and i hope to be the first one to finish it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm

The quest is designed to take some time to finish Smile
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Nooo I never vote x_x Only get my grail tokens from finding bugs -_-

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHeirtotheThrone Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm

I think its a good idea, this means more people will vote, more votes mean we are higher on the rankings, which means we will get more new players. Very Happy

But maybe that is just because I vote most days.
TheHeirtotheThrone
TheHeirtotheThrone
Seeker

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2010-09-18

https://thegraillords.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:04 am

Meh, who actually goes to those websites to look for games? I know I don't Razz

Well... looks like I'll have to find 48 more bugs before I can do a quest x_x

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 am

I think its a good idea, this means more people will vote, more votes mean we are higher on the rankings, which means we will get more new players.

cheers Thanks Heir Smile
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:56 am

- 08th of December 2010 22:00 : Well done! When you were spending hours and hours in the town tavern, you hear rumors that the alchemist you are looking for has left this town and should still be outside somewhere...

- 07th of December 2010 22:00 : You searched all day in the town but didn't manage to find any clue about the missing alchemist.

Oh well used the opportunity to go to the Iron mine :lol!:

you dont actually have to go to the Tavern,you just randomly get the clue ,then outside searching next,loong way to go surely Razz

And also,its not that hard to do 2 clicks(3 with exiting the page Laughing ) to vote for the Grail Lords

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Congratulations Luja Smile

You are the first who found a clue.
Good luck further Smile
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Well you might have found a clue but...

- 09th of December 2010 22:35 : Well done! You have found the location of Ludovicus the Alchemist. ....

(didn't copy entire thing so as not to give the quest away) Smile
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 am

I'd bet he's at the magical orb, but that's just me Razz

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:09 am

^^ I vote religiously every day. Mainly because there's a silver at the end of of every 10. Me luvs my silver.

Although for you guys that vote every day, do you sometimes vote and not get a token? Id say 1 to 2 days out of 14 I dont get one.

Plus Axel bring 5 new seekers to the game and you can do the quest. Smile You get 10 tokens for each new guy. Im alive only 99 days today..but I get to start the quest tommorrow Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Edric Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

12th of December 2010 22:18 : Well done! You have found the location of Ludovicus the Alchemist. He should be................

Right about then, I was accosted by not 1, but 2 angry bears. I killed the first, but was far too injured to face the second. I ran for the safety of Camaar, the nearest town.

I am now in the hospital, awaiting my chance to follow up on this clue. pale

Edric
Seeker

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Edric Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 pm

OOC Reminder to ALL

If you do not open your Quest book after each clue is discovered and accept the next task, the storyline does not advance.

Edric
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 am

I am at the mysterious Orb after completing the first part of the quest, and he's not here. I'll spend the night... at this mysterious place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am

Attention

Please to not post content of the quest that will spoil it for anyone that is doing it or has yet to do it.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 am

do not read it... Smile then...

We might make a notice on the title that prevents people from reading that don't want to know any content.

(also it's stille testing the game... and by exchanging all info, we can really test it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHeirtotheThrone Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I added a spoiler alert, but still try not too share too much. Its best if everybody can experience the quest for themselves.
TheHeirtotheThrone
TheHeirtotheThrone
Seeker

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2010-09-18

https://thegraillords.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 am

I agree Smile

I can't prevent the spoilers, but I tried to make the quest intresting anyway, even though soon the entire quest can be found on the forums anyway Smile
In this quest, having the knowlegde is not enough Wink
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Edric Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Especially with the number of angry bears in the way.

Ludovicus the Alchemist Quest
    You have succesfully completed this quest!

cheers

Edric
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 am

now Edric..... there are several ways to complete the quest Smile

each haveing a different ending
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next