The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fled from fight, stuck in water with no food

Go down

Fled from fight, stuck in water with no food Empty Fled from fight, stuck in water with no food

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:10 am

the title says it all, a fight appeared. i chose to flee, and it put me in the water Sad and i have no bread

Back to top Go down

Fled from fight, stuck in water with no food Empty Re: Fled from fight, stuck in water with no food

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 am

Aro to the rescue. Razz

I went into the edge of the water..Im guessing if you go to far in you cant get out then?

Back to top Go down

Fled from fight, stuck in water with no food Empty Re: Fled from fight, stuck in water with no food

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:44 am

i guess lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:46 am

whoops.... it fixed itself?

i had enough stamina and everything last night, but today I can move Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:24 am

You can perfectly move through water, but it's very stamina-expensive (6 or so?). You need to have that much stamina to do a move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Indeed. You can move through water, but it takes a lot of your stamina. You can consider it as a swimming act Wink
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:56 pm

well... apparently i can swim pretty fast when im being a coward lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Does this mean that the swimming skill is unlocked? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Just like all the other travelling skills, they don't seem to get raised at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am

Riaku wrote:well... apparently i can swim pretty fast when im being a coward lol

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down