The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weary Traveller Inn - halfway between Camaar and Spero.

Go down

The Weary Traveller Inn - halfway between Camaar and Spero. Empty The Weary Traveller Inn - halfway between Camaar and Spero.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:21 am

Airy had heard about a new Inn just built to break the long journey between the towns. It was reputed to be a good place to eat and to meet others outside their own small circle. She had missed the people of Camaar since she had moved to Spero and hoped to see some of them there.

Walking up to the new building, the garden just begun looked promising for a future of shade and beauty. A few noises of merry making could already be heard inside that had her quickening her steps a smile ready to spread on her face. Pushing the door open she found an old style Inn..bar to the left and tables surrounding it. A happy looking Innkeeper polishing the wood of the bar top that was already gleaming. Serving maids delivering ale and steaming heaped plates of stew.

Walking further in she nodded to some of the folk she had a passing aquaitance with, else she took a seat at one of the many pews that lined the tables. Sitting next to some heavily built forresters that knuckled their forelocks to her with a friendly smile, before continuing on their meal and discussion about wood prices.

Back to top Go down

The Weary Traveller Inn - halfway between Camaar and Spero. Empty Re: The Weary Traveller Inn - halfway between Camaar and Spero.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:14 pm

News of the just built tavern had even reached to her small tent near Camaar. Feeling the need to be around people she follows the road toward Spero nervously, she had not explored this far from camp yet and had originally traveled from the other direction to reach Camaar.

The bright little tavern was inviting and she slipped through the door, content for the moment to stand and watch the people milling about.

Back to top Go down

The Weary Traveller Inn - halfway between Camaar and Spero. Empty Re: The Weary Traveller Inn - halfway between Camaar and Spero.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 am

Airy had just ordered a plate of stew when she noticed a young woman by the door. She looked a little like she was waiting for a reason to come a little further in. Knowing what it was like to be new, she smiled at the Lady and hoped she would take it as an invitation to sit down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:27 am

Rebel also heard the news of the tavern and hungry after a day of chopping wood he decided to go to the tavern and buy a meal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Aurora looks around and notices a welcoming and inviting smile in her direction. Inwardly she sighs in relief, meeting new people is always scary. She takes a step forward and bumps into someone that had just come into the tavern. Blushing to the roots of her hair she turns to apologize.

I am so sorry, I just wasn't paying attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 am

Rebel saw aurora entering the tavern and invites her to his table and said:
come and sit here there's always place for more people on my table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 am

A smile curls her lips.

Thank you M'lord I would be delighted. I will join you in just a moment. I was just going to introduce myself to the woman across the tavern.

Her lips form an "O" as she remembers her manners.

Speaking of which, my name is Aurora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:27 pm

that's a beautiful name, you can call me Rebel, if you ever need help or just like to talk I'll be at your service.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm

She nods at his words,

Of course. I'll be right back.

Aurora turns and makes her way across the tavern to the woman who had given her a friendly smile when she had entered earlier.

She smiles in greeting.

Hello M'lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down