TheRebel's Path of blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheRebel's Path of blood

Post by TheRebel on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 pm

TheRebel once was named Jobo and he was a soldier for a cruel lord, but when he saw the cruelness of his lord he fled into the forest and started the rebellion against the lord. After years of training they started the attack, each member of the rebellion was trained to be invincible in the forrest and they started assaulting patrol's they were very successful but when they were finally ready to assault the lord they got betrayed and the rebellion fell apart. Jobo had to flee the country and ended up at the grail monastery where he ask lord Arrogandor if he could stay in his country and he allowed him to live in hraborst where he started to live a (more) peaceful life.
TheRebel
Seeker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: TheRebel's Path of blood

Post by TheRebel on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

but it seemed a peaceful life was not ment to be for Rebel because the woods we crawling with hideous creatures so he decided to take it as a persenal Quest to make the roads safer, after a long and hard training of killing spiders rats and bats he was ready for the big monsters but the witch wasn't to happy with him killing every creature that he saw and she tried to trick him by spreading bear traps all over the forest i felt in one and got badly wounded but I knew I had to come out of the trap to survive therefor I grabbed a broke the trap open with my bare hand's. Just in time because a bear came from the woods and attacked me but I fought back and almost killed it than it ran of and I crawled back to the town the regain strength in the hospital tempered to finish the bear off for once and for good.
TheRebel
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRebel on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 am

but when his wounds started to heal his mind started to clear again and hate started to fade away when he was fully healed he was calm again and full of fresh new hope he began to work on his field.

after a week of hard work he tough farming isn't really my thing I'm to impatient to plough, sow, wait days and harvest so he bought an axe and began to chop wood so he could learn the fine skill of carpeting. But he was still hoping to achieve his quest clearing the road of evil monsters.
TheRebel
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top