Julius' Workshop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Julius' Workshop

Post by JuliusV on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

You enter a stone house somewhere in the shopping centre of Hrabrost. The door squeals, but looks like some experts' craftsmanship. In the cupboards you see some small wooden and iron products. You walk towards the man standing behind a desk to ask him what kind of shop this is.

Awr, welcome dear customer. Welcome to the only shop in the whole of Hrabrost where you can buy and order Master Iron products and Expert Wooden products. Would you like to order something?

On the desk you see a list of orders... it's still empty:

Ordered by Product PriceFinished onConfirmed?
Brown Expert Cheese Curdle 32 silveraugust 3yes
Nogwa Expert Shaft (x 10) 2 silver, 50 bronzeaugust 22yes
Luja Master Butchers Knife 14 silveraugust 26yes

PS. Order any product by sending me a letter. I'll give you the price and you can decide whether you want it or not. Every order will be listed here, so you know when it will be finished.

Last edited by JuliusV on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am; edited 10 times in total
JuliusV
Seeker

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Julius' Workshop

Post by Nogwa on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 pm

A few expert shafts would be nice, how much do they cost?
Nogwa
Seeker

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusV on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 am

Julius welcomes the second customer.

Ah, good afternoon Sir. Sorry to have kept you waiting, but I got quite busy with an order from a previous customer. I saw you looking at my Expert Shafts, they're 2 silver and 75 bronze each. Would you like to order any? And if so, how many?
JuliusV
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nogwa on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Nogwa looks at the old towner JuliusV, they go way back... then spots a glimpse of smile on his face and sees to opening to start the barter...

...2 silver... and I'll buy 10 shafts at once. No longer retail...you start making a small factory. Smile
Nogwa
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusV on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:29 am

Julius grins at his old friend. With disbelieve he says:

Two silver? You must be out of your mind, my friend. If I sold it to you for that price I would make a loss. You know what? Because you're such a nice man, I'll sell them to you for 2 silver and 50 bronze. So, what do you think? I guess you've got yourself a nice deal, eh?

OOC: I'll be on holiday for the next two weeks, so no reaction from my side until than. See ya!
JuliusV
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nogwa on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 am

2 silver and 50 bronze coins each? Hmmmm... allrighty then.... one must make a decent living. Agreed... 10 expert shafts for 25 silver in total.

Nogwa spits at the ground and reaches his hand out to Julius to seal this deal...
Nogwa
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 am

Luja enters the shop and looks around a bit and looks at the butcher knife collection,wondering what the best type to buy is.
Excuse me sir,i was wondering how much one of this fine butcher knives would cost,the best one you have to offer.

Then he looks around and sees that nobody is there,oh well,he leaves a message hoping some blacksmith will find it...

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusV on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Julius smiles at his old friend and shakes his hand.

I'll make you 10 shafts, only an expert could make you. They'll be finished on the 24th of this month. Hope that's soon enough.

The craftsman walks Nogwa to the door.

I still have some work to do, but how about I treat you to a beer a the Broken Lancet?

After posing this rhetorical question, Julius walks back to his counter, where a letter was left for him by a man named Luja. Julius starts writing his reply:

Dear sir Luja,

Thank you for your message. Best if you come to my workshop, so we can discuss your order. Anyhow, if you want a Master Butchers knife, that'll be 14 silver. They're quite hard to make these things. It will take me about 6 days to do so.

Yours sincerely,

Julius Vladimir Tepes
JuliusV
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm

After getting a letter he opened it and smiled as he read it.he decided to go there himself instead of just replying by mail

after some walking through the town,he was back at the shop and entered again,a man with a smile greeted him,he believed it was the owner so he replied and with a nod and smiled

"Greetings sir,i wanted to come in person,it really sounds like a really good deal,im happy to agree on this term"

He offered his hand to seal it by shaking hands

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusV on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:09 am

Last night Julius had spend some time in the Broken Lancet with his old friend Nogwa. He really enjoyed himself, but now regrets the few too many strong beers he had. He felt hot and a pounding head ache repressed the sick feeling in his stomach to the background. Neither the less, the craftsman was professional enough to get up after sunrise and start the orders that were still waiting. In spite of his hangover Julius managed to work a little faster than usual, resulting in the 'finished date' of Nogwa's order to be advanced one day.

After having started another shaft, the craftsman hears the bell ring, notifying him that someone had entered his shop. Julius stands up from his little crutch and puts his tools orderly on a table near the window. He enters the shop through a small door. As he stands behind his counter, Julius tries a friendly smile, hoping the customer wouldn't notice his physical state. The young man who had just entered the shop smiled back and began to talk:

Greetings sir,i wanted to come in person,it really sounds like a really good deal,im happy to agree on this term

For a moment, Julius has no idea who this man is, but than he remembers.

Ah right, good day to you too. You must be sir Luja? Hmm, yeah, fantastic.

The craftsman scratches his head, trying to remember what the man had wanted. He seemed quite diverted, but than continued with a steady voice, whilst grabbing his parchment with noted order:

Yes, that was the Masters Butchers Knife for 14 silver. It will take me 6 days to complete it, but as I am quite busy with a current order, it will be a bit longer before you can pick up your knife. At the moment I'll put down the 29th of august as finished date, but it might be a bit earlier. You can come around any time to see how your order is doing.

Julius takes Luja's hand and shakes it firmly to seal the deal. Than he takes the order on the piece of parchment. Julius is one of the lucky citizens being able to write. Not all have been blessed with that form of education. After finishing writing, he turns to Luja again.

Well, thank you very much for your confidence. If that is all, I wish you a very pleasant day. Well done.

JuliusV
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top