[RP] (Everyone) The Hunt for the Mischievious Squirell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RP] (Everyone) The Hunt for the Mischievious Squirell

Post by Brown on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Brown calls for a town meeting one day after certain events durring the day. When all of the people had gathered Brown took to the platform and said "Fellow citizens of Hrabrost we have a thief upon us! He stole our things and we want them back! Jewlery and clothes and bread and and..." an assistant walks up and says something to Brown "And Nuts??!!" Brown still looking confused looks back to the crowd. "If anyone knows or has heard anything about this please report this to me at once!" With that said Brown leaves the stage looking back at the crowd as they start breaking away.
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [RP] (Everyone) The Hunt for the Mischievious Squirell

Post by Guest on Sat May 01, 2010 6:33 am

Alexander listened to what Brown had to say on the town meeting. It seemed important, so Alexander was eager to hear about the news. He saw Brown taking the platform and starting to speak. Fellow citizens of Hrabrost we have a thief upon us! He stole our things and we want them back! Jewlery and clothes and bread and and... Alexander was already smiling, thinking about how much he would like to meet someone who had stolen that much, must be quite a guy. Whilst he was thinking, an assistant walked up to Brown and Brown continued. And Nuts??!! This confused Alexander, and he saw that he was certainly not the only one who was. What man would steal nuts? He kept listening as Brown had something more to add. If anyone knows or has heard anything about this please report this to me at once!

Alexander, who would die for some action around here, quickly goes to the front of the crowd, speaking to Brown as he left the stage.
Excuse me, Lord Brown, but is this a bounty hunt by any chance? Dead or Alive, you know what I mean, a bit of action in town?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown on Sat May 01, 2010 1:59 pm

As Brown got off the stage right away a citizen walked up to him. Excuse me, Lord Brown, but is this a bounty hunt by any chance? Dead or Alive, you know what I mean, a bit of action in town? Brown chuckles to himself "Well I would perferablly want the thief alive then we could question it and possibly try to get back the stolen things." Brown then thought to himself "I wonder what will happen with all this" Brown smiled and looked back at the citizen.
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown on Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Brown begins to leave the area when another runner runs into the place and starts shouting "It has been stolen! Stolen! Stolen!" Brown quickly runs back on stage "What has been stolen?" Brown looks at him waiting for his reply "The Holy Grail from the Grail Monastery!" Brown looks suprised and quickly looks as Lord Arogandor hears the news. "What shall we do Aro?"
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor on Mon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm

*Somewhere far away from all the commontion, Lord Arogandor enjoys his picknick in the garden of the Grail Monastery, together with some lovely ladies he just met along the Questing...*

Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown on Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Brown notices that he was not talking to Lord Aro at all but just someone that looked like him. Panick erupts all over and everyone is thinking the same thing. "Who took it?"
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor on Tue May 04, 2010 8:25 am

*At that moment the Real Lord Arogandor arrives in Hrabrost*

"Do not worry my friends, the thief didn't took the Grail of you. Such thing is not possible! So do not fear or despair.
However it seems we still got some kind of thief running arround here!

It couldn't be Udgar cause it was with me all the time, so stop looking at it! It is totally innocent..."

*Arogandor mumbles something about innocent and my arse, but it isn't understandable*

Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown on Fri May 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Again Brown calls a meeting "It seems that the thief has struck again messing with the Hraborst printer. SOmething must be done"
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top