The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug: Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported

3 posters

Go down

Bug:  Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported Empty Bug: Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported

Post by Dutch Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Bug:  Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported Jfg8G8x

As you can see, the right panel says I no longer am wanted in Spero.  However, when I get to the gate two days after the time limit of my warrant was supposed to expire, I'm still wanted.

Usually, warrants are reported to be active for about 2 weeks.  However, in practicality, it seems much more like 3 or 4 weeks.   They do eventually expire, but it certainly isn't for the time listed under the Town's panel.
Dutch
Dutch
Seeker

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2018-07-05

Back to top Go down

Bug:  Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported Empty Re: Bug: Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported

Post by Lord Arogandor Sat May 25, 2019 3:04 pm

The warrants of Pickpocketing should now be 21 days both at the Town Gate as at the Town Section of your home.
In addition we made more information available. You can now see in more detail what crimes you are wanted for both at the Town Gate when entering a town and at the town section of your home page.

When surrendering to the Guards, you will also be informed about the time you should spend in jail before making a final decision.

Furthermore;
- Towns no longer receive a town event when a Seeker bribes and enter the Town.
- The Charisma effect on bribing a town guard has been reduced from 0.5% to 0.1% points instead.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Bug:  Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported Empty Re: Bug: Warrant Time Limit Exceeds What's Reported

Post by lord pranam Sat May 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Hi,

Wow, a bug from last year got fixed! Congrats. I'm not wanted criminal as of yet so can't tell if it works with the screen reader or not, but soon I'll try and report Very Happy.

Thanks and best regards,
Pranam

lord pranam
Seeker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum