Thieves Guild of Spero! (Unless You're A Guard, Then It's the Spero Knitting Circle)

Go down

Thieves Guild of Spero! (Unless You're A Guard, Then It's the Spero Knitting Circle)

Post by Solis on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 pm

I figured I might throw this out there for when pickpocketing becomes a skill we can use to steal from others with. We should totally form a thieves guild knitting circle in Spero. Who knows, could be a lot of fun. We could commit organized crimes knit beautiful sweaters for the town guards when winter arrives, or maybe even petty crimes scarves!

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions, hopes, dreams?

Solis
Seeker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2017-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Thieves Guild of Spero! (Unless You're A Guard, Then It's the Spero Knitting Circle)

Post by Helfdane on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:17 pm

I hope you aren't caught in mid-thread, or else your needlework will be put to the test when the guard disapproves.

Seeker

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Thieves Guild of Spero! (Unless You're A Guard, Then It's the Spero Knitting Circle)

Post by Solis on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:34 am

Best practice my cross-stitch.

Solis
Seeker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2017-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down