The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izobel little land of Paradise

2 posters

Go down

Izobel little land of Paradise Empty Izobel little land of Paradise

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Izobel finished placing her little home, She put the last touch in her Kichen, she puts candles on the table and fresh Orchids from her garden and takes a couple of steps back.. she looks arrown at the house and smiles satisfied of the warm feeling it look, she looks out the window and see the other houses arrownd, says to her self .. it would be lovely to have a visiter... Mabe if I cook a good meal someone will smell the good fod and come to visite... She giggles.... Part of her was hoping this someone would be the Lord that has enchanted her dreams... mezmorised her thaughts.... She blushes at the thaught.

She takes out all she needs to make a beautiful boeuf bourgignon, and she takes out som good wine from the cellar, She cooks the meal and smell the odeur .. she smiles. she goes to her room to get changed in a dress just in case she has a visitor. She takes out her forest green dress with a emralde pin for her hair, layes it on the bed. she draws her self a bath and perfumes it with a little vanilla and Orchide oils, undress her self enters the tub and lays down to relax of her day she closes her eyes and lets the smelle of the oils calm her mind... After a will well relaxed she get out of her tub and wraps her self in her towel... she walks to her room to change, she puts her dress and emerald earrings, she sits at her dresser and looks in the mirror to pin up her hair. once she was done she whent back to the Kichen to make shure her supper wouldent burn. She looks arrownd and Giggles

Well now i am all dress with a nice dinner only thing missing is a Guest....

She sat at the table to write a couple of poemes down and see if a curiouse neightboor just might come knocking at the door..

Back to top Go down

Izobel little land of Paradise Empty Re: Izobel little land of Paradise

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:02 am

*Udgar, the filthy creature of Lord Arogandor smells something that could be food....
While its master is busy with fixing some problems in the ore melting progress, Udgar bumbs around a little.
The carrots Udgar gained from Lord Arogandor are gone minutes ago, so the tummy of Udgar make some hungry noises.
The big nose of Udgar leads it straight to the house of Seeker Izobel.

Udgar stands still for a few moments trying to think what to do...Lord Arogandor told him once....something....about houses....
After 15 minutes Udgar wonders why his head hurts and why it still had hungry.

Udgar enters the house trying to find the food... it sees some tasty flowers and start smiling...but then he sees the lady of the house...*

"Uuurgh .... *burps* ....big tummy ..... hungry ...."

*Udgar tries to think if it is okay to start eating the flowers in front of the lady or should he first take them and eat them elsewhere....*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Brown had been keeping an eye on Udgar for Lord Arogandor. He had followed him to a little house with a wonderful aroma coming from it. He told Udgar that he would play with him if he was good. Brown then went to the womans house and knocked. "Hello anyone home?"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:22 am

Will zobel was writing her pome, whaiting fo some cutiouse neightboor to pass by she heares a noise , she looks up and she see a creatur looking at her. A little startled she get up and looks at the creatur.

"Uuurgh .... *burps* ....big tummy ..... hungry ...."

Izobel see ing the Creature was harmless she smiles sweetly and aproches.

Your hungry ? how about some meat cook in a wine sauce with vegetables and rice? does that sound good to you?
she smiles

She looks at the creature and with a hand gestur invites it to sit at the table.

Come sit down I will make you a plate...

Izobel prepares a plate for the creature and her self and sets it on the table, she comes to sit to eat and heares a knock at the door she smiles,

I wonder who elese is attracted to french food .... she giggles.

She excuses her self to the creatur and walk to the door, as she opens it she see Lord Brown standing there. She smiles sweetly to him, and gives a little bow.

Greetings Lord Brown,how can I help you? have you came to have a lovelly supper with me and the nice creature?

She smiles and steps back and invite him in her home with a hand gesture,

Comme in and welcome to my little hummble home...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:04 am

*Udgar doesn't understand much from what the woman said, but she didn't start to hit him with a broom so, Udgar assumed everything is still allright.
When the woman starts to lay food on a big plate Udgar starts making some content noises.
Then a knock on the door and the woman leaves, like it was a sign. Udgar looks around, to see if things still look allright.
Then it starts consuming the food. First its own plate, then the ohter one, then he uses his big filthy tongue to lick all the remaining food out of the pots and pans*

"BUUUUUUUUUUUURPS....Mmmmjaaammy"

*Udgar leaves the ravanged table to see what events happen at the door...*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Brown bows "Thank you for inviting me to eat. It is very kind of you." "The Aroma in here is amazing and very nice." Brown comes in and sits down. "So what have you made to make this beautiful aroma?" Brown then waits for her reply.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 am

*Udgar jumps to Brown with a big disgusting smile. The massive weight of Udgar is to much, even for the townleader. Both fall on the ground in the little frontgarden of the little house.
With food still in it's mouth Udgar starts licking his new friend in the face.*

"Meeee Gooooooood!!!.... Meeeeeh PlaaaAAAAaay!!!!"

*Udgar starts pulling and tiring at Brown and both are rolling over the ground. It is uncertain if Brown likes it, but you can hear Udgar makes some happy sounds, it is almost cute to see*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Brown laughs when Udgars tackles him. He plays with him and Brown gives him a big hug and a treat. Brown then gets up and sits back at the table again saying what he said prieviously.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:44 am

*Lord Arogandor just saw a amazing thing! Sir Brown really must have a strong stomac to hug something like Udgar!
Hopefully Brown doesn't become a second Udgar, cause that would simple be to much for the world to bare.
Lord Arogandor wistle and Udgar rolls toward its master. Lord Arogandor gives Udgar a shiny stone and walks toward the poor brown.*

"Greetings sir Brown,

That was a amazing thing, you just hugged Udgar.... have you lost your mind? Hugging Udgar.... You must be in love with somebody to hug Udgar without thinking!
Look at you! You are covered in snot, dirt, food...I even see fishscales in your hair! You really should wash yourself before you become sick or worse :O"
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 am

She looks in the kitchen and see the mess Hugart made she sights, Thinking to her self " well a nice supper will be for a other tie..." She turns to Face Brown, Seeing Brown take the great creatur of of him impressed Izobel... She never thaught there existed such stong men in the wold. She aproched to try to help him up but then the Great Lord Came in .. She hears him say:

"Greetings sir Brown,

That was a amazing thing, you just hugged Udgar.... have you lost your mind? Hugging Udgar.... You must be in love with somebody to hug Udgar without thinking!
Look at you! You are covered in snot, dirt, food...I even see fishscales in your hair! You really should wash yourself before you become sick or worse :O"

She looks at him and her cheeks started to blush, Fixing her hair and her dress.. She bows to the Great Lord and smiles sweetly. She greets him nerviously

Bonjour My Great Lord.. I am Honnord to have you here.. What has braught you to my humble home? Does My Lord need me?

She tries to look at him in the eyes.. but her heart beatting so fast she looks to the grownd trying to his her blushing cheeks.. She looks slightly upwards showing only her Green eyes.. Wating for his response..

(OCC sorry had really bad internet problems)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 am

" I have come because I thought I was invited to a lovely dinner with you" he said smiling. All the while staring into her deep green eyes.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 pm

*Grabs Udgars ear and pulls it out of the half destroyed garden. Then he looks of Brown is still alive.... he seems to be okay, very dirty but his backbone doesn't look shattered. It is almost a miracle!*

"M'lady, I'm very sorry for the ravage Udgar caused. Allow me to send for the UCT (Udgar Clean Team). They are real professionals in cleaning the mess of Udgar. I trained them myself! You will see, it will be clean in no time again!"

*Arogandor looks suprised when the Great Lord seem to invite himself for dinner by the lady and that while he is dirty and smelly after Udgar's hugs*
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Even though Brown is dirty he sprays something on him that makes the smeel better and he combs his hair.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 am

Glory still couldent take her shy looks of the Great Lord, but the Brown talk to her..

" I have come because I thought I was invited to a lovely dinner with you"

She turns to him and Looks at him turns to the Kitchen then to him again and Sighs...

I am sorry Lord Brown but... I belive the Dinner for all will have to be for a other day.... Mabe I shall make a other? a other time?....

Then she hears the Great Lord speak she turns to him, and tries to look in his eyes.. her cheek started to blush once more ...

"M'lady, I'm very sorry for the ravage Udgar caused. Allow me to send for the UCT (Udgar Clean Team). They are real professionals in cleaning the mess of Udgar. I trained them myself! You will see, it will be clean in no time again!"

She Bites her lip nerviously and answers...

OOh!!! My Great Lord you are to kind and genirouse with me.... I am capable to clean my self...

She the see her Garden and sighs...

But I must admit that some help would be apreciated... let me take your cape and mabe i can make sme tea? or mabe drink some wine?.. Just wille we whait for the cleaning crew....

She blushes even more, and looks down again tryng to hide her blushing cheeks....

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Brown thought for a min. "Izobel would you like to come to my place for dinner" he says with a smile "Whilw the cleanuo team is working"?
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:24 am

She couldent take her eyes of of him.. her heart was beating so fast.. she wanted to walk close to him but... She was scared of his response...She thaught to her self.. "Mabe writing a poeme might just work.. Mabe It will help me to decide what I shall do... ma be Ijust should say..." As she was thinking and looking at him Brown spoke to her...

Izobel would you like to come to my place for dinner" he smiles at her and finished his question..Whilw the cleanuo team is working"?

She then knowticed she was staring at the man, will she was thinking she Blushed Greatly... She looks at Brown

I am sorry Brown but I have invited are Great Lord for tea.. Mabe if you wish.. we could have dinner a other time?..

She still was looking at him.. with the cornor of her eyes.. hoping that he would just notice her feelings .. just for a second...

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:43 am

Brown smiles "Alright how about dinner tomorrow night at my place?" He looks back into her beautiful eyes.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:59 am

She was a little distracted when she heared his words...

Alright how about dinner tomorrow night at my place?"

She turned to him and smiled sweetly.. and sighs as she looked at the great lord with the cornor of her eye..

Yes that would be nice Brown.. mabe it would be nice... thank you....

She smiled and turned to her door to go back in and help with the cleaning... she turned to him with her usual sweet smiles

What ime should I be ready?....

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Brown thinks to himself for a moment. "Lets see what time" Brown then turns back to her "how about 6PM?"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Izobel wakes from a long sleep, after beeing sick, she puts on her robe and goes down the stairs. she looks arrownd to see the house full of dust... what happned? she askes her self. she goes to the kitchen to get a rag, and starts cleaning her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 pm

I think it is best that I just go back to my lands... she took her belongings and left to her own world... never forgetting the good people she found in this one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum