Relic Seekers of Spero

Go down

Relic Seekers of Spero

Post by robert on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:40 am

Hello all!

Now that Spero has located and retrieved our first relic, it seems time we look into the interest in forming a group dedicated to seeking and retrieving relics when they appear around the realm.  The information from the first was quite helpful in terms of helping us find them in the future and I suspect a moderately sized group with some good coordination could likely locate new ones fairly quickly.  As this is a public forum, and I wouldn't want the secrets falling into the wrong hands, I will be messaging people who join in the search with what info I can give at this time, and I will possibly look into building an archive of info so that we have reference books.  

So, on to joining!  
The Seekers will need 2 kinds of members if we wish to maximize the effectiveness and speed with which we locate and retrieve relics.  We need people who search (Early in the day, ideally) and people who can wait until a little later to spend stamina, and regularly are in town.  With this we can possibly locate and retrieve relics within a day or two.  If membership is lower, we will probably not try and separate groups, but I am optimistic for now!

So, questionnaire:

1. Which of those two groups would you prefer to take part as?
2. Do you have a horse?
3. Combat level?

No answer to these questions will stop you from joining, but if you want to lead groups or search a horse is beneficial, and having a good combat will make leading groups a lot easier as well, since you won't have to retreat or avoid fights which can also use some extra stamina.  Of course, the town/group will be willing to work with you if you want to work towards getting a horse or training combat so that you can help in more ways with this.

Also, I am starting this as mayor and would be ok with leading or helping to lead the group, I would also be more that open to anyone else wanting to lead the Relic Seekers.  So, if you are interested let us know as well!

Over the next two weeks while the relic is securely ours we can assess membership and plan for the next one accordingly.
robert
Seeker

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Relic Seekers of Spero

Post by robert on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:41 am

1. Willing to do either, prefer waiting in town since I am normally there, but I notoriously spend stamina the minute I can.
2. Yes
3. 13
robert
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:12 am

1. Second group, I typically spend stamina later in the reset.
2. Yes.
3. 23

Seeker

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt_Coot on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Second group, later in reset. Yes.  18

Cpt_Coot
Seeker

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2015-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Yes and 19

not sure which group, will probably form my own
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zint Markov on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:47 pm

Likely group one as I tend to be on close to reset, with in a couple hours normally but spend my stamina fairly soon after.
Yes

Zint Markov
Seeker

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Murutha. on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:23 am

Dont really mind which group, just sign me on
Yes

Murutha.
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AxineeHearth on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 pm

1. Which of those two groups would you prefer to take part as? Your order is my command, m'liege.
2. Do you have a horse? Yes
3. Combat level? 14 (can kill wurmlings with ease)

AxineeHearth
Seeker

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by robert on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:34 pm

I should have sent you all some letter asking to search an area or apply to a group.  As stated in the letter I believe the new relic won't appear after this coming reset but rather the next one.  I could be wrong about this though, as Aro would not give me the exact answer.  So hopefully the relic will be placed in a little over 24 hrs and we will be able to find it quickly after that.

When you finish the area or if you find the relic do try to message me and Coot (or another who's made a retrieval group) so we can get it as soon as possible, and let anyone who hasn't gone looking yet a heads up.

Also worth noting this relic would be held over the event and so it would be particularly worth having.  I plan to stay in Spero for a while to either lead or send off a group to retrieve the relic but if anyone can't search their section or I haven't heard from them in a while I will take that route.

Since it is worth trying to keep various information about our plans from the other towns, I'm going to try and look into creating a private group here, but I'm still not perfectly familiar with the capabilities of this forum.
robert
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum