University Classes Poll

Go down

What skills do you most want to improve through classes?

18% 18% 
[ 3 ]
12% 12% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
24% 24% 
[ 4 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
12% 12% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
12% 12% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 17

University Classes Poll

Post by robert on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Just trying to get a feel for what classes people are most interested in taking.

In addition, feel free to post what level you would need the classes to be in order to take them, so we can make sure not to (for example) accept a bunch of basic wound treatment skills when most people wanting to train this way would need Master or better classes.
robert
Seeker

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: University Classes Poll

Post by Helfdane on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:59 am

I would like to point out to the people who want to skill up reading, that you would be better suited training that skill by actually reading books, as opposed to taking classes.

Seeker

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt_Coot on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Helfdane wrote:I would like to point out to the people who want to skill up reading, that you would be better suited training that skill by actually reading books, as opposed to taking classes.
Sort of, but reading is also a 50% skill gain activity I believe; .005/1 stamina base.  Classes of your level are potentially a 150% activity, a .015/stamina base.  That's a big difference and, depending how much someone plans on reading during their "academic career", high level reading classes could still be strategically viable.  Also, consider the RP perspective a bit.

Cpt_Coot
Seeker

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2015-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum