Karel's plan for camaar as a mayor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karel's plan for camaar as a mayor

Post by karel on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:02 pm

My plans for Camaar

• City of exports: We got a new town just up north this means that there is a great opportunity to export our goods to them. They lack the capacity to make high level tools this is were I plan to make use of our ability to do so to increase our production so we can export.

• Recources production: not only will there go tools to sarmiz but also here on the market. We will need to rally people to mine iron and coal ore and chop wood ore so we can keep our production higher than ever

• Upgrading of farmfields: Taxes on the farmfields are upheld but it is a long time ago since I saw a farmfield being updated. I say the sky is the limit. To combat the wage/things produced in favor of the latter (so it is profitable to hire new people to do your fieldwork) I will raise the farmfields to an unprecedented high.

• I will lower the taxes by 2% for visitors so it is more attractive for them to come here to camaar and buy our goods!

• More milling jobs: with more production of the base rescource we will be able to mill more flour and bake more bread

karel
Seeker

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top