The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impossible to log in more than once per reset

3 posters

Go down

Impossible to log in more than once per reset Empty Impossible to log in more than once per reset

Post by Danzel Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:25 am

My logins per day have been decreasing steadily even as I log in twice a day. The second login, usually made about 8-10 hours after the first logout, still counts as the same login, totalling a login of 1 count.

I could only up the login counts by spamming login on all of my internet-connected devices and their incognito modes. But each device only allows one login all the same, so I'm stuck with 3 logins per day if I login with my phone(phone data), my computer(house wifi), and my brother's phone(his phone data). But who has that much time and thick skin to bother their brother everyday?

Danzel
Seeker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-08-10

Back to top Go down

Impossible to log in more than once per reset Empty Re: Impossible to log in more than once per reset

Post by Helfdane Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Very odd. I would assume that is some sort of issue on your end, as I have never heard of this issue with anyone.
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Impossible to log in more than once per reset Empty Re: Impossible to log in more than once per reset

Post by daradle Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:19 pm

It sounds to me like your cookie settings are wonky. Maybe try to login on your computer, logout and clear cookies, and login again and see if the logins both count. That won't give you a solution, but will at least identify the problem.

daradle
Seeker

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down