The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Helfdane
anto_capone
mbelegu
7 posters

Go down

.... Empty ....

Post by Helfdane Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 am

02nd of Aug 2016 08:19You gained A big load of sh*t from someone! Your popularity decreased by -5 points and your mood by -50 points! REASON: 1st: Exe Maleficarum won a Colossal Token Chest with 2,000 Tokens!
 02nd of Aug 2016 08:18You gained A big load of sh*t from someone! Your popularity decreased by -5 points and your mood by -50 points! REASON: 1st: Exe Maleficarum won a Colossal Token Chest with 2,000 Tokens!
 02nd of Aug 2016 08:18You gained A big load of sh*t from someone! Your popularity decreased by -5 points and your mood by -50 points! REASON: 1st: Exe Maleficarum won a Colossal Token Chest with 2,000 Tokens!
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

.... Empty Re: ....

Post by Helfdane Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 am

Exe exists on this game for the sole purpose of being a troll, does he not?
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:34 pm

Just drank about 120 beers in the tavern. It's gonna run dry soon!
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Helfdane wrote:Exe exists on this game for the sole purpose of being a troll, does he not?

Without characters like Exe, the game gets pretty bland, no?

Maybe you are one of those players who only like PVE? Not much adversity there though...
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Just drank about 120 beers in the tavern. It's gonna run dry soon!

That is pure trolling evil!
Knowing nobody refills the taverns anymore :bad:

:LOL1:
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbelegu Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 pm

The Taverns have 0 Beers in stock.
But why does Spero have to pay for this injustice?

mbelegu
Seeker

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:25 am

anto_capone wrote:
Helfdane wrote:Exe exists on this game for the sole purpose of being a troll, does he not?

Without characters like Exe, the game gets pretty bland, no?

Maybe you are one of those players who only like PVE? Not much adversity there though...
PvE? Throwing piles of sh*t isn't PvP.

If PvP was enabled I'd have Exe in the hospital every day.
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Just saying, wasn't it you who sent Exe all those bag of sh*t first? Last I looked he was something like -40 pop.

The cycle of violence only stops with self responsibility.
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Half his negative pop wasn't from me.
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt_Coot Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm going to necro this a bit to talk about negative gifts.   Can we at least make these negative gifts not anonymous?  I would love to know who sends me big piles of sh*t, because honestly when I log in to find out that someone has spammed negative gifts on me and I don't know who, it feels like game supported harassment and makes me want to play and invest in this game less and less.   Nothing like knowing that someone has spent a large chunk of real life money to ruin your game experience.  Can you not think of other ways to monetize this game that don't involve game supported bullying?

Its not pvp, its bullying.  I have no option to retalliate because I do not know who sends them, and it feels a lot like pay to win because whoever keeps sending them either has tons of money to keep buying grail tokens from marius, or they are able to spend far more on the game than me.  If my mood is always going to be in the toilet no matter what I do, my desire to play lessens.  Keep in mind I already left a town at the expense of basically all I owned because the piles of sh*t would not stop coming.  I have done nothing to antagonize anyone, I thought I was giving into the bullying by leaving, yet they keep coming.  Is the purpose of the bullying then to get me to leave the game?   Is that a productive source of monetization, to give players something that lets them bully others out of the game?

Cpt_Coot
Seeker

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2015-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:37 pm

I'd like to keep negative gifts, it's just an extra thing that's realistic.  It's probably just one person and they're just letting you know someone doesn't like you  Razz

But maybe it should be more expensive to send a negative gift rather than a positive one, so they will know before they send it that you can get it back for less money.  There could also be like a 25% chance to catch whoever is sending you the bad gift.

Maybe gifts should only affect mood & not popularity, maybe they should be bought with stamina and not tokens

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by daradle Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Negative gifts are funny, to a point. Can we maybe find a "point" where the gifts stop being funny and useful, so it only makes sense to send say, 3 negative gifts at once? Any more than that, then they are giving Aro cash for nothing?.

If negative gifts are a source of income for Aro, let's at least make them have diminishing returns.

daradle
Seeker

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:23 am

For now, no changes will be made concerning the gifts to other Seekers.

The majority of people will sent one gift to show their appreciation or lack of it, affecting the victim in a small way. Bombing only happened once, between Exe & Helf. And from what I remember, only because Exe won free tokens in the Lottery. Eventually Exe was the one ended up with -50 popularity.

Due this made all popularity points vanish over time. Making the score-board more dynamic and give everybody the chance to end up the most or least popular person in game.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt_Coot Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Ok, your call.  I was only saying what gift bombing did as far as my desire to play the game.  Not sure where your figures that bombing has only occurred once is coming from, are you assuming it only happened the once because helf made a forum post poking fun at it?   I have not made a forum post each time I've been bombed, but its happened more than once to me.  If its happened to me, I assume its happened to others.

I get that it is income to you, but its virtual rewards for real money... surely there are other ways to monetize.  I would argue that there is so little to spend tokens on that people are bombing because they just build up, so why not?

Cpt_Coot
Seeker

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2015-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum