The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ORP] Hard beginnings

2 posters

Go down

[ORP] Hard beginnings Empty [ORP] Hard beginnings

Post by Sahmir Iravani Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:52 am

A thick suffocating mist clung to the air on the coasts near Camaar the sort of mist that clogs the lungs and clings to the clothes, covering everything in a slick damp moisture that sapped heat from a man's bones as the wind ripped through the shrub covered dunes conjuring up a primal roar that could easily have been mistaken for a beast of legend celebrating it's latest kill. It was in this foul weather that a salt caked figure was stirring, a man whose skin was marked by years of sun and wind, his clothes were torn and soaked, clinging to his sinewy body as the salt of the sea lapped angrily against his feet as though it were trying to reclaim it's prize. For a time he lay as still as death, cradled in a smattering of warped wooden debris, before a loud hacking cough raked his body and he convulsed back to life. He curled into a ball as he began to shake uncontrollably some torn fabric from his arm shifting to reveal an unpleasant with splinters of wood still trapped inside it. He lay like this for a time before uttering a curse in a foreign tongue and trying to stagger to his feet, falling twice before on the third attempt finally managing to right himself, one hand clinging to his limp arm, the tatters of his robe and turban covering him.

He took what seemed like an eternity to take the scene in, screwing his chestnut eyes against the sand and wind whipping into his face as he tried to make sense of where he was, after a time he began stumbling forward to a dune to climb it, each step taking inhuman effort as his bones ached from the unfamiliar cold he desperately cradled his arms around his chest in a vain attempt to maintain some heat and after some struggles he forced his way to the top of the sand-dune and he looked out across the land and could swear he saw... Were those fields? Perhaps he had landed near civilisation. Sahmir stood there for a few moments and uttered quietly under his breath "What is this place..." his voice hoarse and weak from dehydration. He began to make his descent down the dune and stumble further inland, praying silently to whatever god would listen that he would find somebody there before the cold of this land claimed him.

((OOC: Just thought I'd try get some RP going, anybody is free to join Smile )
Sahmir Iravani
Sahmir Iravani
Seeker

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-02-25

Back to top Go down

[ORP] Hard beginnings Empty Re: [ORP] Hard beginnings

Post by Hadrian Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:24 pm

A hard days of work in the fields some times sowing can be a hard work !

But just at the edge of my field near some sand dune a salt coked figure was apearing from the thick suffocating mist  A STRANGER !

A few ideas where going to my mind - should i call on the captain of Spero Apoclypze or the town constable Helfdane !?! 
Still the stranger looked to be weak with thirst and not a theath to anybody o insted i decide to investigate on my own - after all i am a trained killer of evill moles !!!

The stranger was exotic - his skin was marked by the sun but he did looked a little like i know him ? 

Who are you stranger ? And what are you doing in our lands ?

Hadrian
Seeker

Registration date : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahmir Iravani Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Each step forward felt like an inhuman, insurmountable effort for Sahmir, his entire body ached and protested with every movement and he felt as though his bones were grinding themselves into dust. Every second it took all of his willpower to force himself to remain concious, it was keep moving or die and somewhere deep in his deadened concious Sahmir understood this and he kept moving forward without heed as to where he was going or what awaited him. After what seemed like an eternity Sahmir saw movement in the mist, indistinct and blurred, he tried to shout out but his throat was too dry and all he managed was a cracked hoarse moan.

The figure approached him and Sahmir's eyes widened in surprise and shock, the man in front of him was clearly human but he was pale, the palest man Sahmir had ever seen, was he dead? Was this the spirit that would guide him to the afterlife? Sahmir's pace quickened as he lumbered towards the man, who spoke in a strange tongue that Sahmir half understood, it sounded foreign, rough and guttural. Sahmir fell to his knees and stretched his left hand out to the man as his vision began to swim and the world flipped over he uttered his voice cracked and hoarse "alrraja' musaeadati" and his world began to fade to black as he fell limp and crashed to the wet ground, his breathing thin and ragged.

((OOC: alrraja' musaeadati "please help me" and I apologise for the terrible arabic, it is google translated)
Sahmir Iravani
Sahmir Iravani
Seeker

Registration date : 2016-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadrian Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:30 pm

What to do with him !?!

The men needs help and he looks weird and it is for sure a stranger so what to do ?

So first thing first "WE" need help :

Beccause of the work in the field i can put him on my back and cary him into the town .

First stop on the road is TED - he is most important my best friend in Camaar but also the town sherif he should know what to do with him ... Also Drew the former mayor is a good person and as a former town leader and a traveled one he might know from what lands did he come .

Then it hit me ! This men needs help ! So first stop must be Aridoto for a healing poltion .

All this ideas in just one second ! So with the stranger on my back i am heading into camaar in serch of answers and help ...

Hadrian
Seeker

Registration date : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down