The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leader of the town

3 posters

Go down

Leader of the town Empty Leader of the town

Post by Brown Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Dear Citizens of Hrabrost and of the Grail Community. I come before you today in an act to do my best for the community and the world. My name is Brown an and I have played the game for about 2 months now so I am very knowledgeable about how the game works and things in it. I also already do much to help make the game more unique and spread the word so one day our Grail Community will be full of Grail Seekers eager to start their adventure and keep the community alive. I would like to become the leader of the town to help in that way. Then just think with Julius stepping down "This is not the end, not even the begginning of the end, but perhaps the end of the begginning."-Winston Churchill. If I do turn out to be the leader I will do everything I can to make the community a better place to lbe and help it functon in the way that it was meant. No matter what the outcome of this event is I will give everyone my word when I say I will never give up. I will stay fighting and improving the game until the end which is far far far away.

Sincerely,

Brown
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Leader of the town Empty :D

Post by Lord Arogandor Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 am

That does sounds nice Smile
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Leader of the town Empty Re: Leader of the town

Post by Baron von Glasenapp Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 am

Congrats Brown with your appointment as new leader of Hrabrost.
Baron von Glasenapp
Baron von Glasenapp
Seeker

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks you very much! Do you have any suggustions for the town?
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:26 am

Congrats Brown...

I have a suggestion: make a newsletter each week, with some small reports on the treasury, on market evaluations, new inhabitants, etc...

So that the community gets aware of the fact that there are really people behind this and not just silent npc's.

Greetz and good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Great suggestions Nogwa! And congratulations my friend! You've worked hard and you deserve it! Let me know if I can be of any assistance, I will be more than happy to help.

Let's celebrate! Very Happy

Perhaps to give us more to do than just calculating expenses and trying to figure out how to best spend our stamina, we can start up some RP's here on the forums? That way it gives the players more of an incentive to actually come on the forums to see what is going on Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Congratulations Brown! You deserve this honor and I think you will bring great success to our wonderful town and I do agree to the newsletter idea that Nogwa suggested, it is a great idea. In your newsletter perhaps you cna give a weather report to add a little spice to it and people will know what the weather is like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down