Good web games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good web games?

Post by hiei229 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Currently I am trying out this game, and I play another game called hellrising which is a horror/survival web game with zombies and vampires which is by far the best one I tried, and I tried kingdom of loathing but its to weird . My computer isn't very good so I wanna try out some other ones , do you have any suggestions?

hiei229
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Good web games?

Post by Helfdane on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:39 am

I don't think promoting other web games would be acceptable on here.

Seeker

Number of posts : 977
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:09 am

Well, really promoting other games, no that's not acceptable Smile But we can talk about other games.
Cause I lately seen very few good games. The games these days seems all to be made by larger companies. Which seems to use the same tactics all the time: First days seem so fun and addicting that you actually are tempted to buy something extra, after a week you realize that actually there isn't much new anymore and that the game requires you to keep paying to keep having fun.

So please if somebody knows an exceptional game, let us know :-D

Number of posts : 2487
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hiei229 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Lord Arogandor wrote:Well, really promoting other games, no that's not acceptable Smile But we can talk about other games.
Cause I lately seen very few good games. The games these days seems all to be made by larger companies. Which seems to use the same tactics all the time: First days seem so fun and addicting that you actually are tempted to buy something extra, after a week you realize that actually there isn't much new anymore and that the game requires you to keep paying to keep having fun.

So please if somebody knows an exceptional game, let us know :-D
Thanks. I was scared my topic would be deleted, I'd get in trouble judging on that other post. affraid

I know that game Hellrising I posted about is very fun although quite simple in certain ways.

hiei229
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by pelarn on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:49 am

i play besides grail lords your announced kingdom of loathing,and yes its weird Very Happy and also very multiplexing and very difficult to master aswell.i play also on facebook elemental warriors which is the same as heroes of might and magic 3.i played hundrets(really)of web games,but the most are rubbish.i prefer to play fantasy old style and i dont need fantastic graphics in a game,as long as it has a good storyline and a deep and rich feeling to play it.

pelarn
Seeker

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:58 am

The only other web game I play is Europe 1300. It's not anywhere near as good as Grail Lords, but it takes little time to play and there is a sizable TGL community who play; mostly in Byzantine Empire.

Seeker

Number of posts : 977
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top