The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pickpocketing

+6
Dracula
karel
daradle
anto_capone
Axel Ackland
Aaron
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pickpocketing - Page 2 Empty Re: Pickpocketing

Post by Helfdane Sun May 31, 2015 9:35 pm

I actually would love to see a counter skill to Pickpocketing, that gives you a higher chance of avoiding the pickpocket as well as catching them to report. A skill that can only be trained in the Academy or learned when you are attempted to be picked by a player.

Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Perhaps a perception skill that increases when you spot something and makes it easier to spot thieves coming after you or others. Maybe also gives you random events during reset.

Maybe decadence when you don't report people, but not sure if there any good benefits to that ^^
Marcus
Marcus
Seeker

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Keliha Greyson Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Decadence allows you to more readily eat an extra meal(So you can get 10 ingredients with 2 grail meals for instance) as well as allow you to drink more(every 20 decadence allows an extra drink, so 10 drinks/day at grail).

If we want to do perception, I'd say maybe alter eye for quality.  You could broaden it and maybe even give it a few tweaks.  For instance, high eye for quality could give a chance to create a "Superior" or "Masterwork" item that gets like 10 or 20% bonus durability above the normal max, due to your ability to notice and fix minor details even a grail item could develop during processing.

That said, with how many skills there are already it also makes sense to have a wider skill rather than compiling similar things.  I will admit that, and ignore the synergy solution in other things because I think aro has more important things for the moment than messing with that kind of overhaul.

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2