The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick-axes needed.

4 posters

Go down

Pick-axes needed. Empty Pick-axes needed.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 am

Greetings, we need pick-axes... if not made soon by the villagers I will have to cut off the supply of iron ore, coal and wood for a while. And i will have to start making them myself.

I've been running up and down the woods and mines for almost two weeks. My own pick-axes is almost broken, but I still don't see a pick axe on the market. I do see butcher's knifes, fishing rods, etc... and now a wood-axe in production (good!) ...

So remember, next in line should be a pick-axe...otherwise we can forget about mining in the future.

Back to top Go down

Pick-axes needed. Empty Re: Pick-axes needed.

Post by Edric Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Maybe I misunderstand, but if you control the iron/coal/wood, why don't you just start the pickaxe in the workshop? I'd work on it.

Edric
Seeker

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:45 pm

A good point Edric!

I'm sure Nogwa will explain his strategy soon.

Maybe it is because if he starts with making one, he will be the owner of that item. It may be cheaper for the Seekers to make one themself instead of buying one. Another reason may be because Nogwa is not in town and can not start making a item. And last but not least, maybe Nogwa wants some better quality tools then the cheap items he can make Wink
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm

I love how you put that m'lord.

These axes must be made. We have plenty of foods right now, so we do not need as much farming to take place. Please everyone, start working in other areas! We are out of wood right now in the town, and without wood, I cannot make more bread, and this will force all of you to start buying the more expensive foods, making it even harder for you to buy supplies that you need! I only get 2 eggs every few days from my chicken. Eggs are the next least expensive food. Please, start making the pick axes and wood axes....please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

at this moment i am out to cut wood,tomorrow or the day after i will come back with a big load of wood

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Edric Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

I have purchased a pick axe and will go to the mines.

Edric
Seeker

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 am

Make sure you take some healing potions with you Smile
Also try to take a follower with you, Miner bob for example Wink
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 am

Miner Bob is really nice Very Happy He keeps you company and gives a you some great mining tips.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am

Greetings citizens,

It's good to see you here on the town forum.

As Market Overseer I try to oversee the market, not to control it. As one day you will have to live without me, I'am not immortal (yet Smile ). That's why I didn't start to make a pick-axe but posted the coal, wood and iron on the market.

Now I have seen that some of the citizens have picked up my memo, and in support of that I started to make a pick-axe myself, you can see the job offer on the market. And no, it's not a cheap one...it's a normal one. hehe...

I'll try to oversee the market and let everyone know when we have upcoming problems or urgent matters to attend. But I will not solve the problems, as I'm strong believer in educating people... if one is hungry it's better to learn him how to fish instead of just giving them fish. That sort of philosophy... Smile

pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum